Due to recent events Move On has taken the decision to close our Edinburgh and Glasgow offices from Friday 20th March at 5pm.
For the safety of our volunteers and service users, we have also ended all group work for the time being, as well as face-to-face mentoring and befriending. We are supporting mentors, befrienders and young people to keep in regular contact via phone, text and video.
Move On Wood Recycling remains open and we are monitoring this day by day.
FareShare Glasgow and the West of Scotland will remain open, as we anticipate a steep rise in demand for emergency food, particularly as schools and community centres close. We are in urgent need of additional volunteers in our warehouse and volunteer van drivers – if you can help, please contact us on email@example.com. We also need food supplies, as stocks are extremely stretched at the minute, so if local Scottish food and drink suppliers can help, then please phone Jim or Scott on 0141 958 1133.
The majority of staff will be working from home for the foreseeable and can be contacted using the email addresses and mobile numbers below.
- Mentoring – firstname.lastname@example.org and 07787256833
- Befriending – email@example.com and 07394560458
- Skills and employability – firstname.lastname@example.org and 07787256833
- Move On Wood Recycling – email@example.com and 07787256830
- Mentoring – firstname.lastname@example.org and 077813340860
- FareShare – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and 0141 958 1133
- Literacy – email@example.com
- Money and debt advice – firstname.lastname@example.org and 07710183081
- Skills and employability – email@example.com and 07715642323
- Finance – firstname.lastname@example.org and 07946578515
You can send general enquiries to email@example.com
Please continue to use our social media channels to keep up-to-date:
- Facebook – facebook.com/moveonscotland
- Twitter – @moveonscotland
- LinkedIn – linkedin.com/company/moveonscotland
Please stay safe, keep in touch and we’ll see you soon.