Money and debt advice service
Our Money and Debt Advice service offers people the support they need to manage debt and be more financially stable and confident.
The service is available in our Glasgow office or on an outreach basis.
Our Money and Debt Advice service is accredited by Scottish National Standards for information and advice providers.
The Money and Debt Advice service provides:
- Advice and assistance to those unable or unwilling to access financial services
- Advice on income maximisation
- Advice on benefits, including housing benefit, back to work and in-work benefits
- Support and advice on problems with debt, household bills, etc.
- Financial literacy workshops
- Budgeting skills to improve management of money, reducing future debt, reducing current debts and improving financial capability
Our Money and Debt Advice service is available to people who are unable or unwilling to access mainstream advice services who are also:
- Vulnerable young people aged 16-25
- People affected by homelessness and people with poor mental health
- People who are unable or unwilling to access mainstream advice services
If you’re interested in our Money and Debt Advice Service, please contact Janice on 0141 221 2272 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Janice will not be available from Monday 18th February until the end of May. If you require any welfare rights advice or assistance during this time, please see our blog post for a list of other relevant organisations who can help.