Are you a young person who is interested in getting hands on work experience?
Our Move On FareShare Volunteering Employability Programme (MOFVEP) is a unique opportunity for vulnerable young people to gain valuable employability training and work experience at our FareShare Glasgow and the West of Scotland warehouse.
MOFVEP is available to vulnerable young people aged 16-25, particularly those who have been affected by homelessness or have been looked after or accommodated.
- The training and work experience will be provided simultaneously – this way you will be able to get a taste for both aspects of the course right from the beginning
- The programme runs two days per week for 6 weeks, however this is flexible if you’re interested in continuing your involvement with Move On
- As a volunteer at the FareShare Glasgow and West of Scotland warehouse you will gain experience in receiving deliveries, shelving stock, maintaining inventories and sorting orders
- You will also have the opportunity to gain accredited training including an Employability Award, Core Skills Communications Level 3, Elementary Food Hygiene Certificate, Manual Handling Certificate and a forklift license
- A one to one worker will support you to move into volunteering, training or employment after the course has ended
- Lunch and travel expenses provided
For more information and to apply, please contact Shug in our Glasgow office on 0141 221 2272 or firstname.lastname@example.org