Money & Debt Advice
What – Money and Debt Advice Support includes:
- Advice / assistance to those unable or unwilling to access financial services
- Advice on income maximisation
- Advice on benefits, including housng benefit, back to work and in-work benefits
- Support and advice on problems of debt / multiple debt, household bills etc.
- Literacy and numeracy training /support (including financial literacies)
- Budgeting skills to enable better management of money, reducing future debt, reducing current debts and improve financial capability
Why - Offers service users the support they need to be more financially stable and confident
For – People affected by a range of issues who are unable or unwilling to access mainstream advice services
Where – Outreach or in-house.
Contact: Janice Kilpatrick – firstname.lastname@example.org
Download out Money and Debt Advice Service leaflet HERE
Move On offers bespoke workshops and sessions, dependant on requirement, within housing education, money and debt advice, literacy, expressive development and employability.
Call 0141 552 2786 or email email@example.com for more information.
Move On’s Money & Debt Advice Service is now Accredited for Scottish National Standards for Information and Advice Providers (The Standards).
Move on is part of GAIN: www.gain4u.org.uk