Money and Debt Advice
Our Money and Debt Advice service includes:
- Advice / assistance to those unable or unwilling to access financial services
- Advice on income maximisation
- Advice on benefits, including housing benefit, back to work and in-work benefits
- Support and advice on problems of debt / multiple debt, household bills etc.
- Financial literacy workshops
- Budgeting skills to enable better management of money, reducing future debt, reducing current debts and improve financial capability
Offers service users the support they need to manage debt and be more financially stable and confident
Vulnerable young people aged 16-25, people affected by homelessness and people with poor mental health, who are unable or unwilling to access mainstream advice services
Outreach or in-house from our Glasgow office.
Call 0141 221 2272 or e-mail
- Janice Kilpatrick – firstname.lastname@example.org
Move On’s Money & Debt Advice Service is Accredited for Scottish National Standards for Information and Advice Providers.